ELEGOO Neptune 3 Plus 3D Printer
- [Dual-Gear Direct Extruder] The new dual-gear direct extruder with a better grip on the filament and strong pushing force for smoother filament feeding and more stable & accurate printing, which greatly reduces the risk of nozzle blockage and under extrusion, and printing well with PLA, ABS, PETG and even flexible filaments like TPU.
- [Larger Print Volume] The larger-than-average build volume of 320x320x400mm/12.59 x 12.59 x 15.74 inches gives you enough space to freely arrange your prints, print larger models, or carry out batch printing with high efficiency.
- [Auto Bed Leveling] ELEGOO Neptune 3 Plus adopts a non-contact high precision sensor to collect the deviation data at 49 (7x7) points of the hotbed, and then automatically adjust the Z-axis height to compensate for any irregularities and unevenness of the printing bed. There are also hand-twisting knobs underneath the hotbed to fine-turn the print bed with a single twist, thus ensuring a perfect first layer print.
- [PEI Magnetic Platform] PEI magnetic platform with special coating and spring steel sheet for good adhesion and anti-warping, just gently bend the print steel plate to release or pop off the prints. The 420W high-power hotbed can quickly heat up to 100°C.
- [Z-axis Dual Lead Screw] The dual synchronized lead screws and dual-motor drive make the Z-axis movement more stable and smooth, avoid printing deviation driven by a single Z-axis lead screw motor, and improve printing accuracy and stability. With STM 32-bit motherboard, the X/Y/Z/E axes are all driven by silent drivers to effectively reduce the printing noise to below 50dB.
- [Removable Capacitive Touchscreen] The 4.3-inch removable capacitive touch screen can be operated by hand-held or fixed on the base. Built-in print model preview function to preview the model image before printing, and observe the printing progress by previewing the real-time comparison image of the printed model.
ELEGOO Neptune 3 Plus FDM 3D Printer with 49-Point Auto Bed Leveling, Dual-Gear Direct Extruder, Ultra-Quiet Printing, Removable Capacitive Screen, Larger Printing Size of 320x320x400 mm / 12.59x12.59x15.74 Inches
One-button Auto Leveling
With a high-precision non-contact sensor to automatically calibrate and compensate for any variances or unevenness at 49-point across the print platform, the bed leveling process is very simple and precise. All you have to do is click the button on the screen, let automatic leveling do its job, and tweaked the Z-axis compensation a bit via the UI. You can also use the hand-leveling knobs underneath the hotbed for auxiliary leveling for better compensation effect and print quality.
Powerful Extrusion Mechanism
The powerful double-gear direct extruder with a 3:1 reduction ratio and enhanced gearing force, paired with titanium alloy throat pipe for fast & smooth filament extrusion and sufficient discharge. The 420W hot bed can be quickly heated up to 100°C to meet the temperature requirements of different filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PETG, and TPU.
Quiet and Safe Printing
The STM 32-bit silent motherboard and a more reasonable nozzle heat dissipation structure reduce the noise to below 50db. Wear resistance POM V-slot wheels move quietly, smoothly, and accurately. The 500W wide voltage power supply does not need to be adjusted and can be automatically switched according to the input voltage to ensure printing safety.
Enhanced Stability Structure
Z-axis dual lead screw+Z-axis dual-motor design with better synchronization increases the accuracy and stability of printing. The double tie rod structure enhances the stability of the Z-axis gantry. The XY-axis belt tensioner is easier to adjust belt tightness by rotating the hand-twist knob, and the Y-axis components are guided by dual profiles to improve the balance of the Y-axis and the stability of the printing platform.
Smart Resume Printing
No worry about unexpected power failure during the printing process since the printer can resume printing after the power supply is restored. With a filament detection sensor, whenever the filament runs out or breaks, the printer will pause and alarm until you load the new filament to avoid material waste and model scrapping.
More Practical Features
The PEI magnetic platform with good adhesion and the printed models can be easily removed by flexing the print steel sheet.
Fans on both sides of the print head ensure omnidirectional heat dissipation and rapid cooling of printed layers. After printing, all fans will automatically stop working to save power, reduce noise, and prolong the fan lifespan.
The removable capacitive screen can be operated by hand or fixed on the machine base and support an 8-language free switch and previewing the printed models.
The LED light strip on the gantry can be operated by the button on the screen to conveniently observe the model printing in a dim environment.